I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 11, 2010

SoundTrack..


prior to experiences..

First = Ikaw nga, south border
Humiliation = Go the distance, (hercules theme)
Highschool = I'm just a kid, simple plan
Prom = Miserable at best, mayday parade
Breakup = Where I stood, missy higgins
sober = you found me, matt girau
It's not you, its me = stay away, the honorary title
graduation = always love, nada surf
Lonely = Come undone,jackson waters
Hoping = follow through, gavin degraw
struggle = the climb, miley cyrus
finding myself = you, switchfoot
birthday = 23, jimmy eat world
Summer = Quicksand, bethany joy galeotti
Crushing = say it again, marie digby
a bit of romance = true, ryan cabrera
college = the freshmen, the verve pipe
reputation = false pretense, red jumpsuit apparatus
in love = fall for you, secondhand serenade
date = today was a fairytale, taylor swift
hook up = she will beloved, maroon 5
inspiration = live like were dying, kris allen
life = never say never, the fray

If my life is a movie, this might be the soundtrack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment