I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Valentine Disorder..

2 years ago I made this mix cd for my friends as a xmas gift.. entitled “Friends, Lovers, or Nothing”. I was then in a very emotional state, I lost two women I cared about. One I loved from afar, she never turned back.. and the other loved me, but I hurt her by failing to give back. Then here I am, years later.. finding myself in the same emotional state. Maybe not in the same situation, but the same ordeal of the heart.

This is what I love about music. It is transcendent. It is timeless. It is.. truth.

This month.. I found love, more like it found me. It is not planned and just sorta happened. First couple of weeks was awesome, we had fun, made new friends, but in the long run I started to question myself. We share interests true, but we don’t connect, personally in so many levels.. no spark. Thus my decision to just remain friends.. I wont hurt her anymore by leading her on. Save the friendship, save our group, to save the good times we spend together.

If there’s anything I learned this month, is that love is not just about the fun, the adventure, the drama or the parties you share together, but when you both share this very unique and deep connection that is beyond words. You feel it.. with your heart.

2 comments:

Samantha Coronado said...

amen :)

TANYA NATAZSHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment