I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 16, 2010

where I stood..



A month back I started on working out. You know, starting to be more health-fit conscious. I run around the park every morning and I try with utmost difficulty, to watch what I eat. lol.

Coffee. One of my Liked- drinks, have it every brunch and sometimes even midnight. Then again, being fit conscious made myself to believe that it's toxic. So for months now, I've been caffeine free. But one of the re precautions I noticed: I was less productive without it. I used to write and scribble around, not much of a work but I play around with a lot of ideas. A bum of a work ethic, they called. So now I'm starting to fall to the temptations of caffeine again, and now I'm starting to balance out it all.

These past few days I've been having nights of "harmless fun". Taking on the metro like there's no tomorrow. But more to what I can admit, it's all a camouflage. In truth I've been jealous. I'm jealous of the people around me waking up in the morning and goes to work and school. I miss the morning rush and working up late. So I guess I've been trying to make myself not to think and just go out, live like we're dying. Despite how much I deny myself missing the people close to me, I really do and all I can do is watch & be happy for 'em.

1 comments:

Nitin said...

that is true. and i totally understand what you mean. i have been living my workout for over an year now. and the time it takes is quite a problem at times...

i havent pubed in quite a while. not gone on long rides, and haven't had proper proper fun. not played games online.. haven't spent time aimlessly with my buddies.. haven't slept over. and over worked myself. but then i try to think of it like something i just have to do.

it is said that a degree of abstinence is necessary so that you could appreciate life a whole lot more.

I know i definetly realise the worth of a few things that i used to take for granted before and definetly miss it. but then the otherside of it is that i do also realise the number of things that i used to do just cause i had the time to do it. which werent productive, helpful, neither did that give me happiness nor peace of mind. so i think doing something like this really does clear you head. lets you sort out the life you have. and then you can focuss your energies in things you miss and find irreplacable every now and then or every time. just adjust your workouts and your life around it. :)

Post a Comment