I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

selective amnesia..


So up till recent events, I’ve been meaning to start a journal. A friend of mine has one. She has it since… ever I think. She reminded me of the things I used to say back in high school. I’m all like befuddled, “wow, really?”. Significant moments defining who I was back then and I totally forgot. Memories are important.. and what pains me is too forget certain parts of my life.. sometimes I can be forgetful of dates, things, minor details, even acquaintances. I call it my very own selective amnesia.

~ oh yeah. The vamp diaries, the series I can't help but watch. I dunno, I'm just drawn to it. I might add the novel series to my summer reading list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment