I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 24, 2010

how do you keep a girl from becoming your girlfriend?

simple.

the rules with girls are the same with gremlins..

1. never get them wet.

~don’t let her take a shower at your place.

2. keep them away from sunlight.

~don’t ever see them during the day.

3. never feed them after midnight.

~she doesn’t sleep over and you don’t have breakfast with you.. ever.


-Barney Stinson (how I met your mother)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! i like that! never get her wet!! hahahaha :))

btw, random bloghopping.
exhange links? just give me a heads up back at my blog! :D
http://thedailyblah.coolpage.biz

Post a Comment