I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Guy..

With all the free time I have in the day, I just can't help but re-acquaint myself at home and my family. I will wake up at 8 o'clock, go out in the garden, stretch, feed my fish, greet my puppies and head to the kitchen for coffee. Then in the afternoon I will await my nephews come home from school (which is literally in front of our house) and we will just play around, sometimes we share that geeky passion in playing starwars computer games.. haha!

As a statement, I decided to let my hair loose. (I mean, not have a haircut) And when I have no plans to go out, I tend to skip shaving.. Making me have that scruffy yet boy next door-type of look. Not to mention the annoying remarks of some relatives that I look like that guji person from abs-cbn and that constant appraise that I should just enter showbiz. I would always answer: "why not." but with it, a hint of uncertainty.

After the peaceful day set with the sun, night plans start to stir. I would usually go out and chill somewhere, but if not I would simply dine in with my mum and enjoy a good movie at home. Though there are times I'm required* to attend some family-related events.. So I would just fulfill my social obligations even if it gets in the way of my night life. >_<

This upcoming weekend holds just another awesome pretense. Once again I gotta venture to the unknown to join in with some pals to party and greet a friend happy birthday. Though phoneless and no Idea where to, nothing will stop me from reaching my destination. Pity though, some friends don't want to hang out just because I'm a hard person to pinpoint (being phoneless and all) which I find the lack of faith, offensive. I guess in these times, we'll get to know one's real friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment