I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 22, 2010

TikTok..


So after yet, another awesome weekend.. triple kill! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope s'more awesome weekends to come, to the point that "god like!" will just sound up. lol. (yes, I miss playing dota)

So how to begin.. Saturday was a buzz. I spent the day at our ancestral house in downtown, taytay. Apparently it was the town's fiesta. People are like all over the streets. There was a parade of local politicians and celebrities. People going door to door in costumes, asking for donations. (pretty much like halloween) But the great part for me was the food o'course. Town's just buzzing with gaiety and revelry.

Night came so swiftly, I find myself rushing to marikina for a friend's birthday party. I took a jeep til panorama (the only place in the area I'm familiar with because a college pal lives near there). Then walked a few miles looking for the right street of the venue. I got lost for a bit but after a while, I finally arrived. You know the rest.. "shots shots shots!" we all had an awesome time.

Sunday, I ran late for a breakfast club meeting with friends at the fort. We had some common friends that were participating at the Century tuna superbods run- thingy. so we came to chill and support them. Then the rest of the day was all about health and fitness, which is cool. you know, maintaining a fit and awesome body is important too. so to speak, lol.

Monday, holiday. no classes for the kids. Spent the better part of the day at home. caring for the pups & fish, chilling at the garden, playing with nephews and just being the cool couch potato that I am. haha! no, I burrowed the 10th book of the wheel of time series from my brother and now I'm starting to read it. I just feel without, when I don't have a fiction book to read. Evening came and my bro took a split second decision and invited the entire family to watch the lightning thief, which was awesome you guys should check it out.

yes, I'm spontaneously blogging. >_< maybe a kickback from having no net access at home lately explains it. I have a good feeling It'll blow over soon, my bro kinda mentioned he'll grab a new hardrive for my laptop.. and maybe he'll throw in a phone too (I wish!) lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment