I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 15, 2010

That Day was A FairyTale..


Valentine's Day.. (sigh) As an optimist, I'm one of those people who wakes up at valentine's morning with a smile and a sunny disposition. Not necessarily because I have a special someone, I'm just am. Though I send out my thoughts to those "I hate valentines" people.. We're all single here, but that doesn't mean we will be for the rest of our lives.. We all just have to be patient I guess.

Ofcourse valentines will not be without the flowers, chocolates.. and as an awesome bonus ,tikoy. (kung hei fat choi!) So how did I spent valentines? I guess the last few days count as a pre-valentines gig.. I hung out with a new friend around UP, had a couple of shots at katipunan then played rockband.. awesome. The next day, we watched this new movie: valentine's day at gateway. Together with pals, we all had a good time.

Saturday came and I just spent it with relatives and ballroom parties. I made sure I'm done with all the formalities that day so I've got sunday to myself. Valentines day came, I greeted my mum and had a magical morning. In the afternoon I went to eastwood for this sweets festival, free tastes and all.. (yes I have a huge sweet tooth) Valentines was all over the place.. You can see it in the people you greet, You can smell it in the air.

Being single didn't even made a difference in this special day of hearts. If anything, it made me appreciate the day more. You can feel the love around, and you can even share yours around. haha! As the day came to an end, as a tradition to myself: I had a celebratory glass of wine in salute of an awesome holiday. All in all, a great valentine weekend just filled with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment