I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LiveLikeWe'reDying..

So this is crazy. Kris Allen's Live like we're dying, just wont stop ringing in my head these past few days. Even at this moment:

"Yeah… gotta start
Lookin at the hand of the time we’ve been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start pickin it
Every second counts on a clock that’s tickin’
Gotta live like we’re dying"

I just go like whoaa. But sometimes it just get to me, the things you can't think through the blur will start to feel clear, problems seem to wash away, the sun looks brighter as I walk by katipunan and music in heart I just can't help but smile. Then I start to have a very good day and it just keeps better.

Happiness. A feeling I'm just starting to acquaint myself with. But despite the happy-go-lucky life in the metro and some good show tunes, an empty void clots through the system that only the company of friends can fill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment