I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

natural preppy..

After two years of college, with no uniform, we all wore get-ups every single day and with that inevitable outfit repeating once in a while. I'm the kind of dude that normally doesn't give a damn bout what I wear (usually). I would just grab something in my wardrobe and ran for it because I'm always the late guy in class. But what I did unconsciously, my usual get ups include: long sleeves, collared shirts and layering. So despite my thing for the emo/rocker look and that cool loner reputation, some college pals pointed out (in fact and just realized myself) that I' am a natural preppy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment