I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

road mix..

bags packed, sun block checked, with everything set, one more thing.. road mix! a long drive will be really really booring w/o some awesome sound.. with yet another badly edited cover, check it out:

1.Brick by boring brick - paramore
2.Disenchanted - my chemical romance
3.First time - lifehouse
4.Follow through - gavin degraw
5.Full moon - black ghosts
6.Havent met you yet - michael buble
7.I miss you - incubus
8.If we ever meet again - timbaland ft. katy perry
9.Lay me down - the wreckers
10.Let's just fall in love again - jason castro
11.Live like we're dying - kris allen
12.Must get out - maroon 5
13.Quicksand - bathany joy galeotti
14.Stay away - the honorary title
15.The take over, The break's over - fall out boy
16.Vacation - simple plan
17.Watcha say - jason derulo
18.You Found me - matt giraud

we're all set for summer!

1 comments:

Russel Wagan said...

haha kulang pa si ayana haha jm

Post a Comment