I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 12, 2010

let's go to the movies!



yes. I'm a fan of the series..

Last movie I saw was, Alice in Wonderland. pretty awesome. more like a sequel, set years after alice first visited wonderland.. all in all, they did a good job.

Greek mythology is back.. Saw Percy Jackson & the lightning thief. awesome. next to look out for is Clash of the titans..

not to mention Prince of Persia: sands of time.. yes I played the video game series.

oh and by the way, I was hoping to watch Remember Me with this friend of mine. I'll keep hoping that would push through.

Let's go to the movies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment