I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A month of hearts.. not!


The girl who left and took my heart.. just got back.


This sem, I dunno if its fate but we got seperated and we barely see each other anymore. I guess It'll be healthy to be away from the girl I loved because I know we can never be together, for she loves another. Yes, sounds like a scene from a teleserye. LOL. which practically my love life is right now.

and I'm not about to waste my last teen year chasing after someone who doesn't care about me.

"To get over someone, you need to get under someone."

I usually get that a lot. So I decided to go bar hopping all over the metro with a couple of friends the other night and all I can say is.. "bang bang bangidibang I say bang bang bang" LOL.

It will not be easy to forget her, but it will not be impossible either. Time works magic.

So I'll focus more on academics, maybe a little casual dating less drama and I'll try to reconnect with my HS friends. I miss 'em dearly, I remember the time when I was "the chain" that holds the group together. Somehow I just got tired of having my faith misplaced and gave up, but if there is something I learned over the years is that that they were the closest thing to a bestfriend I never had.. and that'll be something worth fighting for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment