I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 19, 2010

POST DEATHLY HOLLOWS...

When I watched the film with two of my nephews.. the youngest fell asleep within the first 20 minutes then halfway through the other shouted "I don't wanna watch anymore, I wanna go home!" LOL.

I think it was a good call, splitting the last installment into two parts. Practically all the dull moments was in part1 and ofcourse we can expect all the excitement & action in a bigbang conclusion in part2. Can't wait! >_<

Loved how they started part1, how they depicted Hermione bewitching her parents as she left home in the opening scene. Genious.

70% faithful to the book. nuff said.

A bit dissapointed with some scenes though, they could've improved on how they presented 'em. But I guess good nonetheless, close enough to the book as they can get. Unlike the past HP films, they didn't left out much scenes from this one.

Well I guess I'll be one of the thousands of HP fans that will be anticipating for the finale next year and I'm thinking of purchasing my own wand, bring it with me on the premiere and maybe duel with a fellow fan. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment