I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SOLICE..


Daily life is as always boring at the guadalupe manor.. I would usually wake up, drink coffee, go to school, go home, sleep, then the cycle starts all over again. I know the semester just started but I feel it's gonna be a long and empty one. I'm too broke to go out and gallavant all over the metro with my pals, I don't have internet access at home so that makes life sucks over here and well most of my school friends had trasferred to the higher ups so I cant help but feel exiled up here. This is what I do most of the time now, listen to music, brood over coffee while I write in my disfunctional laptop and when I get the chance I would update my blog.


The past couple of weeks, I've been trying to bury myself with academics but.. (bragging aside) I'm kinda unchallenged with the workload, I guess that's just expected being 1st year again technically. Usually by this time you'll find me in some ragtag bar and doing shots with blockmates or maybe roadtripping to some cool places. (yes with an awesome sense of pride) Despite all of that last sem, I had a 1.75 gpa. LOL. That's me, serious in academics and in partying. But this time around, I dunno. Things are still unraveling.


I just feel left-out you know, everybody else seems to be moving on. Most of my friends are already in their third year and some already graduating. Some of them would head out to work, find their passions and just live out their lives. Me, I'm still at the exact same place when I graduated high school 3 years ago. Still the same kid who's unsure of his place in the world.


Nope, I dont wanna drown myself in self pity and linger with the ghosts of my past. As I watch the sunset, all I can do is remain hopeful. Tomorrow will be another day. Life can be a bitch, you'll never know what will hit you and wether it's a good thing or a bad thing, that's up to you to decide. Risk it, that's what make life... well life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment