I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 15, 2010

TIL DEATHLY HALLOWS..

“The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming.”

When I got to that part stated above, I seriously got chills. Deathly Hallows, the last installment of the Harry Potter series... My first hard-bound book purchased and now, the movie version is coming up and the entire manor reeks of anticipation. >_<

Already halfway through re-reading book 7 and by tradition, HP marathon! Started watching Sorcerer’s Stone up to Half Blood Prince… A movie a day till the big date. Still looking for a decent dvd-copy of Half Blood Prince though, got one I can borrow? Oh and since my bros are also HP geeks, they’re going to treat me with ‘em on the last full show this Friday. It’s gonna be awesome!

The countdown to the beginning of the end… well, begins. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment