I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 27, 2009

S -you seek a- DAY..

The Day that normally humans celebrate that I learned to not enjoy and endure like I'm suffocating, has finally come.

My birthday. ugh. I never enjoyed the sound of it.

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, sky's still dark and the air is chilly. I love it that way. Dark, quiet, and cold. After I took a shower, I quickly dressed up and started walking to the highway. I awaited for a cab, then one by one I picked up my friends from their houses and we all went to eastwood for breakfast club.

After the enjoying the cold & breezy weather over breakfast & beer at eastwood, we took off and went to katipunan to play my favorite: rockband. For lunch we went to redbox, trinoma. Then we went bar hopping as the sun set.

As we were indulging ourselves in drunken revelry, everything went hazy.. and my eyesight dimmed.

Then I Awoke.

EXPECTATION.

I knew it. It's impossible to have this perfect.. dream at the day I dreaded. (or atleast I dreamt of how I spent my christmas season last year with my friends)

REALITY:

I spent the eve of the we-shall-not-mention day alone in my house, dark,stale,quiet, just the way I like it.. watching How I Met Your Mother. I took it as a symbolism (I wish) that I will live the next years of my life, as awesome as the characters in the show.

I was planning to spend the day hanging out my friends. But then again, it's a school day so none of them are available.

So my aunt took the initiative to take me out for dinner. Ofcourse, everything's set and all. But it's more of for my aunt, than for me. So I didn't enjoy myself really. Though I guess I have to be thankful for the fact they heard my plea of eating at an Italian resto.(my fave) So somehow my day has an upside.

Obviously, the date just went like a formality for the fam to get out and dine.
well you could guess my day mostly SUcks. you get the point.

So I just ended up running away. Ditched 'em and rode a cab to nowhere.

Well eventually, I ended up in somewhere. Treated myself with a drink, hangout and went music shopping. I enjoyed myself that way. Though I really wished I could've spent this supposedly special day with those I love.
----------------------------------------------------
END of the most pathetic day I had in months.

Guess I wrote this out of spite.. I should have known better. IT'S LIFE.

Well, there's a lot to look forward to now. The next couple of days will be awesome.

Now, I'm making myself busy with organizing my music, looking for something new out there, and collaborating with some of my contacts in the local music industry.

I'm applying for an internship for this record label, so we'll see.

And as of the moment, I'm putting up a compilation album for the holiday season. (but that's our own little secret)

well.. what the world needs right now is sunshine and optimism. so that's what I'm trying out., for a change.. Cherio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment