I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 12, 2009

LiFe..

If you haven't heard of this one before, I wanna put it this way.. I say life is like a train, it goes to places in a straight forward direction. But you only get one ticket for the ride. So the cliche' fact here is: you only get to have once chance in your life. Go figure..

Sidetrack. Speaking of trains, my favorite train station in the world ( so far) is Grand Central Station and when I get the chance to hang at new york in the really far far.. far away future, it would really be awesome to just catch the train there and I dunno go down to the last pit stop.

Now as I reach my sixteenth station(okay maybe a couple more than that), I had to switch trains. From a luxurious and futuristic ride to a rusty and foggy one. I know sometimes I get too enigmatic, so there came a time when I promised myself that I would tell my friends my struggles of late. And I keep hoping that time would come soon.

And now reality (more like life) is catching up to me. My aunt's calling on to me, maybe to get me an internship at the family business(real estate I think). Which for me sucks, coz the one thing I hate more than my laptop crashing is working with family. I really don't know how to put it in a more reasonable & convincing state, I just don't. Though I would make an exception if it would be in my uncle's law firm, which would be really awesome.

Before I go face all of it, I'm spending the last week of my sneaking-around-illegality carefree. I just wish I can go ride a train and runaway from all of it. Then again, I guess we just can't run from reality that long. Eventually everything we ran from, catches up to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment