I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fireflies..

As he was about to emerge from his peaceful slumber, he can hear "fireflies" by owl city playing over the radio. He started to yawn and rubb his eyes. It was barely 6o'clock am and it was still dark out. He started to sit up, then his eyes widened..

He saw a single speck glowing in mid air. whoa, he thought. "One, two three.." Three glowing dots. "wait, no." They were now hovering around his room. "Fireflies." He said in admiration.

He sat there mystified as the chorus of the song played. I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns slowly.. He continued to watch the fireflies dance around his room. He felt quite transcendent. That morning was most magical.

~ Tried to write like the way I used to do back in the multiply-blogging days. haha. Only to make me realize how mind whacking and slothful it can get.

2 comments:

jonas guadalupe.. said...

should I continue blogging like this? or is it so outta here? ~ any thoughts..

Nitin said...

i had copied the song from your blog the other day, and i think its taken permanent residence in my player. :D.. hehe.. you should keep blogging bro.. :D

Post a Comment