I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 3, 2009

reverTigo..



Oh it's actually a pretty common thing. When you're around someone from your past, you kind of REVERT back to who you were when you knew them..


Back in the day, I was the kind of guy who would sit at the back of the class and listen to my music and just sketch all day long. You can say anti-social, but pretty much just that rebellious emo and tortured artist. Kinda radical, goes about his own way.

Then maturity kicks in. I grew out of that shell, and started to be more out going, do crazy out of the norm kinda stuff and became a party person. Ironies of my life.

And so every time I'm with my childhood pals and high school batchmates, sometimes I just can't help but be who I was then. It's like an involuntary reflex, it just happens.

We're not the same person as we are in high school and sometimes, it turns out for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment