I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blissful days ended to start again..

So here's what you missed these last few days on me..

sports fest, a 3 day affair. no classes but we're still required to meet with our professors for attendance. pretty much sucky and boring since I didn't join any games and our department doesn't really have one of those solid support system called cheer leading. But enjoyed bonding with new pals over karaoke, swim plans and booze.

nightlife, still awesome. meeting up with call center friends for midnight snacks / yosi break. more like for them. lol. strolling the highway on fast-paced motorbikes. oh and I witnessed another accident. I was crossing the street when this 10 wheeler truck literally fell over in front of me. It was like 3 o'clock in the morning and it was dead silent. I think it took me like 5 mins to process what just happened then joined the gathering crowd to see if the driver is alright. Surreal enough, it was in moments like those that I somehow feel alive you know. not that I enjoy seeing people suffer, it's just a lingering reminder that life is short. we gotta "Live like we're dying!" (music)

just another awesome weekend ahead. t'morrow classes resume and I just got swim class in the morning.. then party night. gonna meet with new pals and brood over awesome music and a beer tower. Sunday, got brunch with the family then hopefully go hang at my Alma mater with old friends.

~if only I have a camera to document and share my life experiences.. >_<



0 comments:

Post a Comment