I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 16, 2011

love DRUNK!

literally. saturday night as usual, is party night with pals. I went out to the local bar and met up with my pals from campus. everything is going smooth, ambience, beer, cool music.. all is well until this girl I like, as in really-like brought her new "guy". So ofcourse I played it cool but inside I was basically messed up. All I was sure of that night, I wanna binge drink. Next thing I new, I was high* and already drunk texting people. Which was a first time for me, I guess I vented out even though I didnt realize what I was doing. As every night should end, I walked home drunk...

Next thing I realized, I was in my room talking to a friend on the phone. funny, I dont even remember talking or calling anyone. Then darkness..

I woke up a couple of hours later hungover, which is just right because I have to go to school for nstp(on a sunday who does that?) so I mustered all my strength and took in all hungover remedies known to man. >_< Realizing what I have been texting to people last night, a sudden rush of shame engulfed me. I hoped no one remember anything too.

I spent the rest of the day at marikina, I sprinted at the park, hangout at starbucks & just enjoyed the cool weather hoping I wont run into anyone I knew and.. maybe to forget what I felt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment