I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WHAT IF...

This morning I got a text message from a friend, a very enticing proposition for a summer getaway. But like every trip, it needs a suitable amount to finance and without a steady income I highly doubt I could accumulate such an amount in 3 months. That really bums me out, this might be the 1st time I’d miss out on a summer trip with friends. I’m not really a thinker you know, I mean the kind of person who would plan ahead instead I would go all like “I’ll just cross that bridge when I get there.” Like the summer of 2010, we had an out of town trip and I needed cash. I didn’t stress over it so the day before departure I literally had to beg my brother for cash so I can go. I guess he just gave me some because that was the 1st time I ever asked him for anything and that was the time when I was cooped up at home for months so I guess he understood my need to getaway and unwind. But I doubt I could do so again for this summer. I’ll have to figure it out... and soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment