I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 9, 2011

INVESTMENT...

The previous year, I survived with my social life intact using this old battered china phone that I got from an aunt. Some buttons are already missing, the battery is faulty, had dysfunctional speakers and a damaged LCD. It was pretty much a pain especially when I have to contact my friends on a gig. Until a couple of days ago, in the middle of a very important phone call it just gave out and literally fell apart. The obvious and logical option left was to get a new one.

Counting my expenses the past New Year parties and from a couple of wreck less shopping there is very little left of my Christmas earnings. Maybe I can’t afford a cool camera phone but I had enough to get a functional one which is good enough for me as long as I can call and text people.

As I charged the nearby retailer, I was counting on the cheapest one out on the market which is a model from Cherry Mobile but unfortunately they were out of stock. So I had to go with the next one which costs more than my allotted budget but still within my price range… this pretty cool, slim, sleek (and it’s black!) Samsung Cell.

Even though I’m flat broke (so what else is new) again, it was worth it. That evening I was heading out to meet a couple of pals and for a change it was pretty convenient to communicate with them compared with the one I used before. I feel better connected than ever. A new year, a new cell, that’s what I can call a good investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment