I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 24, 2011

Literested...

my all time favorite subject.. English. wherever school I am at, it's like my thing. I'm a speaker, you know I'm actually good at spontaneous public speaking. But I can't say the same when it comes to writing. >_<

Today we had this assignment.. we were asked to bring 20 assorted pics (with ourselves included in 'em of course) and write this paper: our life ladder. basically an outline of the stuff we've been through since we were born. literally, so we all had trouble trying to remember what we were up to when we were like what 2,3 years old and onwards. Then we placed it all in an envelope along with our contact details. We were asked to form a circle, then counter clock wise we passed our envelopes along. When the counting stopped, the owner of the envelope that lands in our hands would be the subject of our next paper. So basically, using the stuff inside (life ladder, pics) we're gonna write a biography of that particular classmate. Personally I find the activity awesome. But on second thought, it'll be tough. I'm acquainted with the one I got but on a personal level I dunno the person one bit. Then again, I guess that's the whole point. To get to know that person. good thing the one who got mine is a girl, it'll be weird if another dude started staring on my pics and stalk me on the net. lol. So anyway using the vague details I better start conceptualizing how to do this thing.. 15 pages!

Oh and yeah, it's our sports fest this week. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself so I didn't try-out for any sport. >_< I'm not really knowledgeable nor experienced when it comes to sports, that's why I just play for fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment