I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I will NOT not do this 2011...

I guess its never to late for a "Happy New Year!"

Well, you know how people at the start of the new year make all sorts of lists.. wishlist, bucket list, particularly lists that pertain to things that one wants to change with one's self. Me, I was not really a believer of writing down one on a piece of paper when I was younger (or in our generation's case, to type it down) but I guess change can be good, for the better so let me write one right now. >_<

~WALK OF SHAMEs.
you know what I'm talking about, no more sneaking out of somebody's room after spending the night... playing. lol.

~BUFF up.
let's face it, I'm not getting any younger. I should start to take care of myself. well I've already tried jogging every morning, playing sports in a weekly basis, maybe I'll just keep to to that routine and start being more health conscious. Goodbye scrawny emo kid from highschool.

~DRUNKOREXIA
well college is a phase where everyone get to experience, experiment and basically have fun. back then my friends and I party everyday (and sorta still today.) lol. the point is, having nothing to eat all day then drink all night. In all reality not healthy for my body.

~RELATIONSHIP status
I guess I'm just at that point of my life where hook-ups, casual flings, and friends with benefit does not suit me anymore. I wanna have someone to talk to, share my feelings with and share awesome day to night experiences. so Offficially I'm putting myself on the market and change that single status.

So I guess that's just about it.. for now. I wont be one of those people who put up long lists but never get to accomplish them. I'll start with these and hopefully when I look back I can say "Hey! I got to stick with my resolutions this year!" Mine's not really a walk in the park, but if I start now one step at a time I just might get lucky at the last one.. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment