I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you..
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loner with a highly evolved defense mechanism..


My rules for survival are simple. Don't stand out, never raise your hand in class and no drama.

you know how people say that 1st impressions are important? well I guess I'm not really one of them until I hear what other people think of me when they 1st met me. people perceive me as pretty bad ass, a rocker, that I might have been a member of a punk rockband, an emo. That I give off this kind of resonating aura. Well I asked this girl I liked and she said "smart, good looking, englisero." Ofcourse when asking people close to you they would only say the good qualities and skip out on the downside. Then last night some pals told me that our classmates were afraid of me. so I was like "whut?". Apparently some of 'em find me unapproachable, so serious all the time that they would think twice before talking to me under pain of physical violence. lol. well personally I think it's kinda cool but I guess in the long run it'll be a bummer. maybe I should work on that and break some of my own rules for a change.


0 comments:

Post a Comment